Business Relocation & Expansion
We will actively assist your business to relocate or expand into Miami-Dade County’s growing, dynamic and successful community through our association with The Beacon Council, Miami-Dade County's official economic development partnership which is a not-for-profit, public-private organization.
The Beacon Council focuses on job creation and economic growth; coordinates community-wide programs; promotes minority business and economic development; provides assistance to local businesses in their expansion efforts; and markets Greater Miami throughout the world.
Together with the Beacon Council we can assist with business relocation/expansion incentives, site identification, market research and anything else you will need to successfully relocate your entertainment business to Miami-Dade County.
If you are looking to relocate or expand your entertainment business, Miami-Dade has its advantages:
- No corporate income tax on limited partnerships, or on subchapter S-corporations.
- No state property tax.
- No property tax on business inventories, or on goods-in-transit for up to 180 days.
- Miami-Dade is the entertainment gateway to Latin America, the Caribbean and beyond. A global production and distribution center with world class production resources and infrastructure.
- The weather and lifestyle is unparalleled with an average 300 warm, sunny days per year and a world class vacation destination.
- No state personal income tax.
- No sales tax on the labor component of research & development expenditures, or on the purchase of equipment and machinery used by a new or expanding Florida business to manufacture, produce or process tangible personal property for sale.
- A tax refund of up to $3,000 per new permanent full time job created by a new or expanding business in a qualified target industry: motion picture & video production, distribution and services allied are qualified targeted industries in Florida